1. Predict the playoff teams in each division
2. Ten points for each correct team
3. Minus one point for every spot you are off
4. Total wins the prize
NOTE: Divisions can have a 5/3 split
Say the Atlantic finishes like this:
And the submitted entry was:
You would get points as follows:
1. Tampa (7)
2. Boston (9)
3. Montreal (10)
4. Detroit (0)
1. One entry per person
2. You DO NOT need to choose which division winner will play which wild card team
3. Prize is the honour of being the champ
4. Deadline for entry is 7 PM on Wednesday October 12th. PM your picks to PTFlea and dennycrane.
5. TIEBREAKER: Everyone submit their prediction for the team with the worst record in the NHL this season. In the event of a tie at that point, the person with the most correct division winners shall win. Should this still result in a tie, the process will apply to 2nd/3rd/4th until a winner is found.
Once everyone has submitted their entry, we will post the entries for appropriate mocking.