2. Tkachuk - #1/2 LW
3. Batherson - #2 RW
4. Gustavsson - #1 G
5. Brown - #2 C
6. White - #3 C/W
7. Formenton - #3 W
8. Chlapik - #3 C/W
9. Wolanin - #2 LHD
10. JBD - #2 LHD
On the cusp: Perron, Gagne, Tychonik, Jaros, Hogberg, Englund
Oglethorpe wrote:Here is my Top 10. Caveat's are that the ceiling my view of what they can become, however unlikely it is.
1. Tkachuk - Top Line winger (likely floor is Top 6 winger)
2. Gustavsson - #1 G (likely floor is Top end backup)
3. Formenton - 2nd line winger (likely floor is 3rd line winger who is a b*tch to play against and PKs)
4. Brown - Top Line centre (floor is scary in that he can't play top 6 and is out of the league by 25).
5. White - 2nd line C/W (floor is likely 3rd line winger who can move up the lineup in spurts)
6. Chlapik - 3rd line centre who can fill in as Top 6 (floor is playing in Europe in less than 5 years)
7. Batherson - Top line winger (floor is likely out of NHL if he can't skate/score enough for top 9)
8. Wolanin - 2nd pair DMan with PP ability (floor is likely 5-7 NHL D-Man with a longish career)
9. Hogberg - NHL Starter (Floor is journeyman backup)
10. Jaros - 2nd pair Dman (Floor is Europe within 2 years).
NR - Tychonik - Top pair Dman, Tools are there to support this claim. (floor is likely 2nd pairing Dman due to ultra competitiveness. This kid will play in the NHL without a doubt).
NR - JBD - Top pair Dman, Tools are there to support this claim. (floor is busts before playing a game).
Kind of his make or break year from last year?DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I tend to think as a collective that we overhype some of our prospects.
On a side note, Nick Paul got qualified yesterday. I think this is a make or break year for him. If he doesn't make the team out of camp he may be toast.
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I tend to think as a collective that we overhype some of our prospects.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum