GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019!

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 36]

271TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:38 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Charlie Coyle traded to Boston for Donato and a 5th. Which is a horrific return, but w/e

272TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Charlie Coyle traded to Boston for Donato and a 5th.  Which is a horrific return, but w/e

I don’t mind it. I would have liked donato for Dzingel

273TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I hope we can get Fiala in a deal for Duchene

274TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Charlie Coyle traded to Boston for Donato and a 5th.  Which is a horrific return, but w/e

I don’t mind it. I would have liked donato for Dzingel

As a throw in, not as any kind of a main piece. That's rubbish.

275TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:I hope we can get Fiala in a deal for Duchene

Diddle yeah. Keep dreaming though.

276TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:48 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Charlie Coyle traded to Boston for Donato and a 5th.  Which is a horrific return, but w/e

I don’t mind it. I would have liked donato for Dzingel

As a throw in, not as any kind of a main piece.  That's rubbish.

I disagree he was a former second rounder who just started his pro career very nicely and was highly touted. He was also at the Olympics.

277TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Charlie Coyle traded to Boston for Donato and a 5th.  Which is a horrific return, but w/e

I don’t mind it. I would have liked donato for Dzingel

As a throw in, not as any kind of a main piece.  That's rubbish.

I disagree he was a former second rounder who just started his pro career very nicely and was highly touted. He was also at the Olympics.

Fair enough, you seem to know a lot more about him than I do.

278TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:53 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Charlie Coyle traded to Boston for Donato and a 5th.  Which is a horrific return, but w/e

I don’t mind it. I would have liked donato for Dzingel

As a throw in, not as any kind of a main piece.  That's rubbish.

I disagree he was a former second rounder who just started his pro career very nicely and was highly touted. He was also at the Olympics.

Fair enough, you seem to know a lot more about him than I do.  

Not an expert on him but I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him in the NHL. Time will tell.

279TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:03 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, I think Donato is still a good prospect. He's shown the ability to put up points in the NHL.

280TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:28 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Sounds like Duchene to Nashville is picking up steam. After last night's loss, I think the jury is out with respect to the Jets. Lost twice to the Sens in one week, no goal-tending, star players all slumping. I think Nashville has a real opportunity to pass them in the standings before the playoffs leading to a first round match-up between the Jets and Blues. Duchene would probably sign an extension there too (just speculating).

I expect the Jets to really up their offer for Stone. Ottawa better decide what they're doing with him soon or other teams will start looking at different options. Dorion well on his way to screwing this up, ie: coach thinks Duchene is playing tonight.

281TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:37 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Well they're waiting on Stone right now it sounds like.

I am surprised the Isles are in on Duchene. I don't see him signing there and I wouldn't mess with what they have going right now, personally.

282TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:09 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
It is from Garrioch so take it for whatever it's worth. Apparently the sens offered stone a 5 and 6 year contract options and they want Dzingle at 4 and Dzingles camp was 5 mil for 4 years.

283TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:It is from Garrioch so take it for whatever it's worth. Apparently the sens offered stone a 5 and 6 year contract options and they want Dzingle at 4 and Dzingles camp was 5 mil for 4 years.

If I'm Dzingel, I definitely wouldn't sign at $4M. $5M would the starting point.

284TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:48 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Someone is traded tonight. Mark my words

285TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:It is from Garrioch so take it for whatever it's worth. Apparently the sens offered stone a 5 and 6 year contract options and they want Dzingle at 4 and Dzingles camp was 5 mil for 4 years.

If I'm Dzingel, I definitely wouldn't sign at $4M.  $5M would the starting point.

would not want that from Sens POV. Dzingel can probably get it somewhere

286TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Everything looks botched when looking at what the sens point of view. Starting negotiations with Dzingel a few days away from trade deadline? Here’s an organization with absolutely no sense of direction. I’ll be surprised if they retain anyone.

Look for them sign a couple of vets nobody wants to touch in the off season or overpay for a couple of guys at the end of their career.

This management is a Dung show

287TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:Everything looks botched when looking at what the sens point of view. Starting negotiations with Dzingel a few days away from trade deadline? Here’s an organization with absolutely no sense of direction. I’ll be surprised if they retain anyone.

Look for them sign a couple of vets nobody wants to touch in the off season or overpay for a couple of guys at the end of their career.

This management is a Dung show

What are you talking about in regards to Dzingel? I have not seen that anywhere and I very much doubt that is the case. They would have been discussing this for months.

I also find it funny, not directed to your post, that people are not trashing the Rangers at all who are still playing their free agents and are still negotiating contracts with them prior to the deadline. It's just a case of pile on the Sens whenever you can I guess.

288TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 19 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Washington gets hagelin from LA for a 3rd 2019 and condition 6th in 2020

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum