GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 39]

106Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:19 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They are 3rd, so in a playoff spot. But there are two other teams tied in points; Belleville has games in hand. 4 points back of the Marlies - second place would give them home ice in the first round (a best of 5 so home ice is pretty important).

107Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Another bsens win. This time over the Marlies. I believe this makes them 8-1 in their last 9. GWG from Batherson and a PP goal from B rannstrom. D'Accord with the W. Balcers extends his point streak  

Amazing. Batherson and balcers literally for the win.

108Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:53 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Should be a fun world juniors this year.

Players to watch:
Jacob Bernard-Docker - Canada
Shane Pinto - USA
Lassi Thomson - Finland
Anyone draft eligible - trending towards two top-10 picks Smile

I couldn't find Gruden - I am assuming he was cut?

109Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:09 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, Jonathan Gruden was cut the other day after the Isles loaned Oliver Wahlstrom to USA. Too bad, but now he can continue tearing it up with London I guess.

110Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:56 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
that's fair. anyway, should be a good tournament. my money is on USA to pull this one out.

111Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:29 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Lassi Thomson named Captain of team Finland at world juniors

112Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
It's shaping up as USA's tournament to lose. Finland expected to be out in the quarter finals. Canada doesn't have a goalie (the ones that are in the team now were not invited to the orientation can't in the summer).

Here's hoping for some upsets and for two of those teams to be in the find medal game.

113Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:54 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Pinto lining up at Team USA 1C today. Kaliyev and Brink on the 4th line wings

114Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:39 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lassi Thompson taking on Team Canada today.

115Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I was kinda looking forward to getting up early and watching a game by myself. But the first game is not on till 9. Oh, well, Czech-Russia should be a good game.

116Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:55 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
So is everyone thinking Russia wins gold, USA silver and either Canada or Sweden for the bronze?

117Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:47 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
At first glance it looks like Canada is stronger than the US but I don’t know as much about prospects as I used to. I never know anything about the Russians , aside from the goalie this year

118Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Russia gold? Everything I had read suggests this is the United States' tournament to lose. Russia has to be a little discouraged with what's happening with the national teams - I know the ban doesn't involve the Juniors but it's got to affect everyone in sooner ways, including coaches, managers, sponsors players.

And the Czechs won their game against Russia, so that's not exactly a strong start.

119Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Let's see what Canada has in the second.

120Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
It's nice to keep hearing Pinto's and Bernard-Docker's names called out.

121Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
And just like that it's 2-2.

122Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'd say the momentum has shifted.

123Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
US better call a timeout soon. They are being outplayed and probably outcoached.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum