GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

Go down  Message [Page 71 of 73]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Pittsburgh. I have Lafreniere in my hockey pool.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Pittsburgh. I have Lafreniere in my hockey pool.

are you insane? that's the one team that should never get him. Facepalm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Any team out west. Minnesota.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Any team out west. Minnesota.

i could live with that. or Arizona. feels like they could use a guy like him. I pitty them.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Pittsburgh. I have Lafreniere in my hockey pool.

are you insane? that's the one team that should never get him. Facepalm

Might as well make a mockery of a mockery.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Any team out west. Minnesota.

i could live with that. or Arizona. feels like they could use a guy like him. I pitty them.

We are all still waiting to see what the penalty for the Coyotes will be for illegally testing draft hopefuls. No word yet. It would be hilarious if Arizona won.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
The Taylor Hall streak would be unreal

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Bobby Mac reporting that a hub city decision may be made public tomorrow. Las Vegas and Toronto are the front runners. Nevada's COVID cases have spiked, but I guess the NHL has faith in whatever bubble Vegas has proposed for the athletes.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Sounds like Toronto will be the East hub. Hard to see them losing in the play-in round when they have as much home-ice advantage as possible.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Sounds like Toronto will be the East hub. Hard to see them losing in the play-in round when they have as much home-ice advantage as possible.

I imagine that even teams playing in their home cities will be quarantined in hotels?

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
I would hope so but playing on a home rink with your family in town has some serious advantages

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I would hope so but playing on a home rink with your family in town has some serious advantages

Maybe it'll actually make things mentally weirder for the home town team. I dunno. A lot of unknowns here. I doubt they end up being able to finish the play ins and playoffs.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
or maybe they'll make all the eastern teams play out in vegas and vice versa.

limits a little the idiocy that could happen with home fans and players.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:The Taylor Hall streak would be unreal

In all seriousness, I think Arizona will “win” the lottery for Lafreniere in order to help facilitate Arizona’s move to Quebec in 2023.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Diddle, as long as Montreal or Toronto don't win it. Imagine the Leafs somehow winning it....oye.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Yeah I don't really care if Montreal gets him. I prefer if they don't and everyone will be on the league for rigging it. But the media and pressure will destroy him in Montreal and they still won't have a #1 center

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yeah I don't really care if Montreal gets him. I prefer if they don't and everyone will be on the league for rigging it. But the media and pressure will destroy him in Montreal and they still won't have a #1 center

I feel like KotK will be very good and their #1C.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
He should be a decent 1C yeah. Not a star though and not what a #3 OV should bring, but hey, that's life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 71 of 73]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum