GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Svechnikov: I’m gonna rule the highlight reels this week.
Tkachuk: hold my beer...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy cow, that takes skill

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Diaz or Gamebred tonight?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Diaz or Gamebred tonight?

The odds vary greatly depending on where you look. Should be a good fight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think deboer gets 3 more games in san jose, if they lose he's gone. That's just not good all around right now.

Smug bastard doug wilson can suck 7 dicks too.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Diaz or Gamebred tonight?

The odds vary greatly depending on where you look.  Should be a good fight.

I think Diaz is better in every aspect. He should easily be able to pick apart Jorge, wear him down with strikes that lead to a ref stoppage or submission win. I could be wrong, but I don’t remember Diaz ever being KO’d. There is always that risk, but I think the safe, smart wager is Diaz.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Canes gonna clobber NJ tonight. Blackwood playing for the second time in 2 nights. That rarely ends well.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Lagoon wrote:Canes gonna clobber NJ tonight. Blackwood playing for the second time in 2 nights. That rarely ends well.

Hope you didn't bet on the game lol

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What’s a gamebred? Lol

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Gamebred is the nickname for an MMA fighter that was solely responsible for me losing $500 last night.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Oh man. Ottawa in 31st, SJ in 30th. Dare to dream kids. Dare to dream.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I can’t see San Jose rebounding right now. Not that they will finish this low, but I don’t see how they will sniff the playoffs with their aging core and lack of depth. They will do something to try to fix it, like a big trade, but they look extremely weak and they don’t have the goaltending to steal wins.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Coaching change will help and is their 1st option most likely. Was just going to post something like this, but you win.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Lagoon wrote:Coaching change will help and is their 1st option most likely. Was just going to post something like this, but you win.

They have some options. Lehner being one of them. Dubnyk may be another. But I think there issues stem deeper than just goaltending. Depending on his health, they should look at signing Methot for Karlsson to play with. Dillon is awful. Or they could try to get Dermott out of Toronto but they would need to give up a pick and prospect because of their cap space.

They're fully capable of going on a five-game winning streak, but they've played well recently and just haven't been getting wins. At some point the coach goes or the team internally begins to crumble. There's a lot of vet leadership so I can't see the team not rebounding from this, but they've dug a pretty big hole. Their next two games are on the road against Chicago and Minnesota, then play Nashville, Edmonton, Anaheim and Detroit. If there is ever a time to salvage a season, it's now.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
The only good thing is the teams they are playing against coming up have the same mindset of needed to fix their season too. No easy games.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don’t know if they’d fire the coach after just signing him to an extension. I guess it doesn’t really matter since it’s just the owners money but still. I don’t know what they would do, nobody wants to give up good D

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Gamebred is the nickname for an MMA fighter that was solely responsible for me losing $500 last night.

Gamebred was winning the fight when it was stopped. It's too bad though, you never know what Diaz could've done in rounds 4 or 5.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Gamebred is the nickname for an MMA fighter that was solely responsible for me losing $500 last night.

Gamebred was winning the fight when it was stopped.  It's too bad though, you never know what Diaz could've done in rounds 4 or 5.

Meh, I was wrong.

Diaz’s eyelid probably would have fallen off in the championship rounds. I humbly accept my defeat on Saturday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum