GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don’t know if they’d fire the coach after just signing him to an extension. I guess it doesn’t really matter since it’s just the owners money but still. I don’t know what they would do, nobody wants to give up good D

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Gamebred is the nickname for an MMA fighter that was solely responsible for me losing $500 last night.

Gamebred was winning the fight when it was stopped. It's too bad though, you never know what Diaz could've done in rounds 4 or 5.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Gamebred is the nickname for an MMA fighter that was solely responsible for me losing $500 last night.

Gamebred was winning the fight when it was stopped.  It's too bad though, you never know what Diaz could've done in rounds 4 or 5.

Meh, I was wrong.

Diaz’s eyelid probably would have fallen off in the championship rounds. I humbly accept my defeat on Saturday.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
https://milehighsports.com/the-avalanche-traded-duchene-two-years-ago-here-is-how-they-continue-to-win-from-that-deal/

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Did everyone see the Blues OT goal last night?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Did everyone see the Blues OT goal last night?

Yeah lol if they didn't score Markstrom would have been a legend

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I haven't seen it, but I heard it was a 3 on 0 which you don't see everyday.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Did everyone see the Blues OT goal last night?

Yeah lol if they didn't score Markstrom would have been a legend

Only if after the save, he played it up for a 3 on O the other way. Laughing3

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Rangers/Wings. 3 pt game tonight?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Fabrri to Detroit for de la rose. Goodness...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Fabrri to Detroit for de la rose.  Goodness...

Guess Fabbri didn’t meet expectations in St-Louis. Detroit got delarose as a waiver pick up last year.

Feels like Detroit got the better player but maybe not.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Yzerman is a genius. Fabbri with Athanasiou will be fun. Loving the Wings!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lol the wings are horrible

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Lol the wings are horrible

Yeah, unfortunately they're going to give us a real run for last place.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:

Naw they are far worse so far.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

The Wings have management and other pieces the Sens dream of having. I still like the Sens, but I can also acknowledge other teams improvements, success and enjoy watching them. I’ve said for awhile now the Canes, Avs, Wings and Rangers are actually built and building properly with pieces I’m more excited about thanks to me wanting not a damn thing to do with Melnyk.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:

I don’t see that at all. sens could be 10 points clear of 30th by years end. It’s a long season and the sens have pieces they will give away for literal pennies on the dollar yet.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I don’t see that at all. sens could be 10 points clear of 30th by years end. It’s a long season and the sens have pieces they will give away for literal pennies on the dollar yet.

They will be trading a few players at the deadline, but the stats suggest Detroit is far worse right now. Sens have had much better coaching and defense so far. Who knows, I don't really care if the Sens finish 30th or 31st this season.

I personally think you are overrating the Wings' future, but a lot depends what happens at the draft. I think the Sens will be a playoff team sooner than them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum