GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 58]

Lagoon


Veteran
Veteran
Yesterday, I tried a draft simulator for the 1st time ever. my first 5 tries, we got 1st overall.

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
There are not many things I loathe more than lottery simulations.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I always seem to land on #5

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:There are not many things I loathe more than lottery simulations.

I’ve been getting the 1st and 2nd overall a lot. But I’m not gonna say how often I press the refresh button. Sarcasm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Devils need to beat the Sharks tonight.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yes. All the ducks are lining up. Hopefully it keeps going

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Kings win too. Though it comes at the expense of Toronto being in a playoff spot. It's as if FLA doesn't want to win this past week

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, Florida has managed to take a massive dump at the wrong time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Florida, Toronto - whoever finishes in that spot will be swept by there Lighting.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Some people never learn.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Florida, Toronto - whoever finishes in that spot will be swept by there Lighting.

Yeah, I don't imagine TB will lay an egg like they did last playoffs.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I’m so hoping Florida can put it together for the stretch as Toronto missing the playoffs would be delicious. Would they fire Dumbas? They should. So overrated. Hasn’t pulled the necessary moves and his trades haven’t paid off

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:I’m so hoping Florida can put it together for the stretch as Toronto missing the playoffs would be delicious. Would they fire Dumbas? They should. So overrated. Hasn’t pulled the necessary moves and his trades haven’t paid off

I'm not sure if they'd fire Dubas. Shanahan should be fired first IMO, but who knows.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bogosian's contact terminated by the Sabres. Here's now a UFA. Leafs, supposedly, are interested.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I’m so hoping Florida can put it together for the stretch as Toronto missing the playoffs would be delicious. Would they fire Dumbas? They should. So overrated. Hasn’t pulled the necessary moves and his trades haven’t paid off

I'm not sure if they'd fire Dubas.  Shanahan should be fired first IMO, but who knows.
You’re probably right but would they? Idk.
I think they’ll likely go with wonder boy for another year at least. Although he might be forced into trading one of their top forwards to actually adress their needs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
If you're not watching the Leafs game you're missing a big story.

Both Carolina goalies got injured, so a 42 year old Zamboni driver who sometimes fills in as the Leafs practice goalie is playing in his first NHL game.

Canes are up 6-3 with under 9 to go.



Last edited by wprager on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Amazing!

Comes in cold and gives up goals on the first two shots, then stopped the rest (which was not many, the Leafs really sucked).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum