GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 65]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Go Anaheim. Go LA.

They play each other 2 more times, great news.

LA also plays SJ once more. ANA plays SJ once more too.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:1st overall odds say it is better to finish 2nd and 5th last than it is 3rd and 4th last. Go Sharks on Saturday, beat the Sens.

I have more faith in LA to pass us by than for the sharks to drop so I'm going to cheer for the sens. that way we may get to 2nd and 4rth.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I said go Anaheim because they play the Leafs next. LA because they are 2 behind us and are playing their game in hand tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
A couple of huge games today. 1PM it's a Bunch of Jerks visiting the struggling Islanders. Winless since the trade deadline they are 3 points up on Carolina, who holds a game in hand.

Then at 7PM Florida hosts Montreal. With the Leafs losing both (so far) games of their West Coast swing the Panthers are 5 points back with 2 games in hand. To get into the playoffs Florida has to either pass Carolina's, Rangers and one of Islanders or Jackets, or they catch the Leafs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The Bolts aren't likely to catch the Bruins (they are 9 points back with 15 games to go) but they know they'll have to go through them to get to the Cup. Could be a statement game for one of them.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:The Bolts aren't likely to catch the Bruins (they are 9 points back with 15 games to go) but they know they'll have to go through them to get to the Cup.  Could be a statement game for one of them.

Bolts better not lose to Toronto in the playoffs. That's a statement series!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I pity the fool that draws Tampa in round one.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:I pity the fool that draws Tampa in round one.

They are pretty injured right now but it sounds like everyone will be back for the playoffs

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bunch of Jerks up by 1 with 5 to go.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
And then two seconds later the Islanders score to you're it up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
And now the Isles are on a powerplay with just under a minute to go.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Barzal takes a high sticking double minor 28 seconds later and the Jerks win it in OT.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Leafs now just 3 up on Florida who have a game in hand. Panthers play the Blues in a rare Monday night game while the Leafs get back home on Tuesday to host the Lightning.

Sh*t's getting real.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Carolina 2 back of the Islanders with a game in hand, but Columbus is faltering. They are now tired Seth the Islanders in points but have played 2 more games (3 more than the Canes).

So even if the Canes pass the Islanders they still have a cushion of 2 games in hand over the Jackets.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Carolina 2 back of the Islanders with a game in hand, but Columbus is faltering. They are now tired Seth the Islanders in points but have played 2 more games (3 more than the Canes).

So even if the Canes pass the Islanders they still have a cushion of 2 games in hand over the Jackets.

Watch out for Zibanejad and the Rangers. Don't count them out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Kreidrer and Shestyorkin being out is tough to overcome. But Shestyorking came back much sooner than initially expected, so who knows. He wasn't very good last night but perhaps that's to be expected. He should get better.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
SJ lost Couture to injury again and that’s a good thing because the Sharks have been winning games with him in the lineup since he last returned from injury.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dung is very real for the islanders right now. A highly overrated team now faces a big time test. Our first from the isles...is gonna be a very interesting one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum