GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:My dream is to have him and Batherson with Tkachuck, we can start part of that tonight.

Mine was a future line of Tkachuk, Batherson and Albin Grewe. But Detroit took Grewe after Ottawa decided to go off the board once again.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:My dream is to have him and Batherson with Tkachuck, we can start part of that tonight.

Mine was a future line of Tkachuk, Batherson and Albin Grewe. But Detroit took Grewe after Ottawa decided to go off the board once again.

Meh, it's early to tell if Pinto or Grewe or Sogaard or whoever will pan out or is a mistake. We have a lot of
'good' prospects, I assume Ottawa really wanted Pinto and Sogaard.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Tkachuk-Brown-Batherson
Lafreniere-Byfield-Brown
Namestnikov-White-Abramov
Balcers-Tierney/Pageau-Formenton

Chabot-Zaitsev
Brannstrom-JBD
Wolanin-Thomson

Nilsson
Hogberg

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Practice line is Tkachuck L.Brown and Duclair

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:Tkachuk-Brown-Batherson
Lafreniere-Byfield-Brown
Namestnikov-White-Abramov
Balcers-Tierney/Pageau-Formenton

Chabot-Zaitsev
Brannstrom-JBD
Wolanin-Thomson

Nilsson
Hogberg

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Wonderful!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brent Wallace
✔
@tsn_wally
Tkachuk Brown Duclair
Namestnikov Tierney Ryan
Paul Pageau Brown
Ennis Beaudin Saboruin

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Why is Paul playing on a 3rd line and Ennis on the 4th? Otherwise looks good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Line numbers from practice are extremely arbitrary. Wherever Tkachuck plays of considered the first line. After that it probably depends on who is reporting it. I'd argue that Pageau is our best center do that has to be the second line. Maybe Wally thinks it's Tierney.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
All I care is that Brown gets Tkachuk and see 15+ minutes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Sucks for White, but at least there's now a possible explanation for his slow start. And also for Brady's.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Wonderful!

Yeah, we'll see how this pans out. Brown better be prepared to work his Donkey off every shift.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Wonderful!

Yeah, we'll see how this pans out.  Brown better be prepared to work his Donkey off every shift.

Yeah, we need his skill too, but yes, he has to work if he wants to play with Brady.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Doesn't look like this game is in my package. I've got the Bell "good" (not better) and the only channel it's on its marked unsubscribed in the app.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Nice win. Brown had a good game including some good defensive plays. His hockey IQ is evident, and his skating didn't seem to be a hindrance. He unfortunately didn't use his size that well and his compete/intensity level wasn't there.

I was more surprised by Nick Paul who had himself a really nice game. He was all over the ice.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Norris with another goal and 5 shots tonight. 4 points in his first 6 professional games. We may have a player on our hands. Batherson with no points but 7 shots. Hogberg stopped 39 of 41 shots.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Nice win. Brown had a good game including some good defensive plays. His hockey IQ is evident, and his skating didn't seem to be a hindrance. He unfortunately didn't use his size that well and his compete/intensity level wasn't there.

I was more surprised by Nick Paul who had himself a really nice game. He was all over the ice.
I hope they give him more than a game as the first game might not be the best indication even though that’s been his signature so far. How does he not hustle more though? It’s pretty clear to everyone, you’d think he’d take it to heart

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Brown was all over the place. A lot of chances was created by his line. Lots of positives, Detroit is horrific though, so let's see how he plays vs harder competition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum