GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 71  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 71]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:That should have been 2 wins in a row vs Boston.

Well the Sens probably deserved the first game and Boston probably deserved the game last night..but whatever.  Now let’s drop a couple in a row!

Certainly. Ottawa deserved to lose that game. Thank Nilsson for that one.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I still disagree. Sure, Nilsson played well but so did Rask - that's what goalies are supposed to do. On terms of without chances the Sens outplayed them.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Could someone watch the ot goal and explain to me what planet Chabot was on when he 'defended' that 2 on 1?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Do you mean 1 on 2 with a trailer?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Could someone watch the ot goal and explain to me what planet Chabot was on when he 'defended' that 2 on 1?

That whole sequence was bizarre, but yeah, Chabot fell asleep there for a second and then it was over.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Could someone watch the ot goal and explain to me what planet Chabot was on when he 'defended' that 2 on 1?

That whole sequence was bizarre, but yeah, Chabot fell asleep there for a second and then it was over.

So strange though, you know? He directs Tkachuk to take the man, TAKE THE MAN he says and points, then Chabot lets his man go. It's the weirdest play I can recall seeing in a while.

Unless Chabot took a risk that IF the 2 on 1 gets busted up and the puck squirts free they have a 2 on 1 or even 3 on 1 going the other way, but that's a heck of a risk, especially considering the Montreal guy that scored was driving the net and was lost if there was a rebound.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
let it go. i am more upset about getting a loser point

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:let it go. i am more upset about getting a loser point

I'm not holding onto it perse, just a curious play by Chabot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Loser point or not, Detroit is the worst team in the league by a fair margin. I think we'll have to win the lottery unless we go on a historically bad run and Detroit wins some games (lol).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Detroit hasn't won a game in a month. No one is catching those losers.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
yeah they're just brutal and they seem okay with being brutal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:Detroit hasn't won a game in a month.  No one is catching those losers.

Horrific.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
I don't get it. They have a lot of good pieces. is it just they're too old and inconsistent right now? Surely they can move a few of their 4 d-men entering UFA next season or 6 of their pending RFA's to make them better. Bernier or Jimmy Howard (if healthy) could be good backups on a team looking for goaltending depth. They shouldn't be this bad.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:let it go. i am more upset about getting a loser point

Laughing3

That was my reaction

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Either win or lose. Don't rack up meaningless points. NHL really should go to a 3 point system

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ideally, I would like to win all the games against Toronto, Monteal, and Boston, and then lose all the rest.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:Ideally, I would like to win all the games against Toronto, Monteal, and Boston, and then lose all the rest.

I agree. Everyone else I am good losing to.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'd add Pittsburgh to that short list. And Buffalo - can't stand Eichel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 71]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 71  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum