GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ideally, I would like to win all the games against Toronto, Monteal, and Boston, and then lose all the rest.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:Ideally, I would like to win all the games against Toronto, Monteal, and Boston, and then lose all the rest.

I agree. Everyone else I am good losing to.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I'd add Pittsburgh to that short list. And Buffalo - can't stand Eichel.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Demelo out 3-4 weeks with a broken finger

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
enter Jaros

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Scott Sabourin is skating for the second day in a row. His return is imminent. Does he still have a place on this roster? Do they send Brown down to make room for him?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Duke gets the first goal against Columbus ties him with Pageau for the team lead at 16

Edit make that 2 already for Duke

Hattrick for Duke to win in OT

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Maybe he knows how to play hockey after all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Yet another third period collapse, though. That is concerning. If not for Nilsson it would have been over in regulation. And then the 2 on 0 in OT. Woof!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Terrible third period. Wow.

And yes, it took me this long to watch it

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Would be nice if Smith would play some of the young guys a bit more Lajoie played under4 minutes last night pretty much went with 5 defense. And Davidson played under 5 minutes

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It annoys me to no end

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don't see Lajoie having a future here so I don't think it matters too much.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Brannstrom back up with Zaitsev out day to day

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Not sure who caught the BSens game on Saturday but D'Accord looked great. I can totally see him pushing Gustavsson for the #1 in Belleville next season or when the Sens trade Andy. That potentially leaves Ottawa looking to move two goalies. Andy and one of Hogberg/Gustavsson. I believe Sogaard is AHL eligible next season and can see him splitting time with D'Accord.

And I am curious to see what happens with Brannstrom once Zaitsev is back in the lineup. They also sent down Davidsson meaning Boedker may draw into the lineup

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Beaudin was also called up

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
You can't have too many goalie prospects, so this is a nice problem to have. The trick is choosing the right one (see: Leafs, Justin Pogge vs Tuuka Rask).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Not sure who caught the BSens game on Saturday but D'Accord looked great. I can totally see him pushing Gustavsson for the #1 in Belleville next season or when the Sens trade Andy.  That potentially leaves Ottawa looking to move two goalies. Andy and one of Hogberg/Gustavsson. I believe Sogaard is AHL eligible next season and can see him splitting time with D'Accord.

And I am curious to see what happens with Brannstrom once Zaitsev is back in the lineup. They also sent down Davidsson meaning Boedker may draw into the lineup

Sogaard will likely stay in Europe for another season or even two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum