GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 28]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
In other news, the (perceived) thickness of my skin should but be used as an excuse for needlessly insulting someone. My opinion may be different from yours, but that is not an excuse.

I'm ok. I can live with the way I've behaved.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Tornado watch for Toronto. Mother Nature is not happy with the NHL decision?

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Ren Lavoie:

If everything is going according to plan,  NHL 20-21 season will start on December first. Training camps in November 17.

NHL UFA market should open on October 9 or 7 days after the end of the Stanley Cup Final.

This one is major in the new CBA: NHL UFA interview period won’t exist anymore.

Minimum salaries in the NHL over the next six seasons: 2020-21 $700,000 2021-22 $750,000 2022-23 $750,000 2023-24 $775,000 2024-25 $775,000 2025-26 $775,000

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Also, Devils hire Ruff as HC


I was wondering when he was gonna get another shot. he seems to do well with getting the most out OK teams.


Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Ren Lavoie:

If everything is going according to plan,  NHL 20-21 season will start on December first. Training camps in November 17.

NHL UFA market should open on October 9 or 7 days after the end of the Stanley Cup Final.

This one is major in the new CBA: NHL UFA interview period won’t exist anymore.

Minimum salaries in the NHL over the next six seasons:                       2020-21 $700,000 2021-22 $750,000 2022-23 $750,000 2023-24 $775,000 2024-25 $775,000 2025-26 $775,000

wait, when is the draft again? shouldn't the draft be before the FA period?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.tsn.ca/chris-pronger-leaves-florida-panthers-organization-1.1493366?tsn-amp

He says it's to spend more time on his high end travel business. Really? During a pandemic? If day he was pushed.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Ren Lavoie:

If everything is going according to plan,  NHL 20-21 season will start on December first. Training camps in November 17.

NHL UFA market should open on October 9 or 7 days after the end of the Stanley Cup Final.

This one is major in the new CBA: NHL UFA interview period won’t exist anymore.

Minimum salaries in the NHL over the next six seasons:                       2020-21 $700,000 2021-22 $750,000 2022-23 $750,000 2023-24 $775,000 2024-25 $775,000 2025-26 $775,000

wait, when is the draft again? shouldn't the draft be before the FA period?


I don't think we have a firm date, yet. Phase 2 of the lottery will be done immediately at the completion of the play in round, but I don't think they have a date for the actual draft.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
October 2nd I believe

Edit: October 6th

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Apparently Vancouver is looking to move Boeser? I totally expect buffalo to sell the farm and include the 8th overall pick.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I was thinking along the same lines.

Meanwhile we have Game On, as the BoG and NHLPA have both ratified the RTP and CBA. Individual players have until 5pm Monday to opt out.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Could you imagine, though, Kevyn Adams trying to swing a deal like that? He's likely to get fleeced. He was "vice president and director of the Academy of Hockey at LECOM Harborcenter" - that's like running the SensPlex. Hardly qualified for a GM role.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Could you imagine, though, Kevyn Adams trying to swing a deal like that? He's likely to get fleeced.  He was "vice president and director of the Academy of Hockey at LECOM Harborcenter" - that's like running the SensPlex. Hardly qualified for a GM role.

I fully expect Vancouver to re-sign Toffoli, Pettersson and Quinn are going to get paid in two years, Virtanen and Stetcher are RFAs, and they will probably try to re-sign Tanev to an extension. They need to clear cap space. Buffalo also has a ton of cap space and several UFAs which most will end up walking (Frolik, Simmonds, Girgensons, etc). Buffalo could be really busy this off-season. They also have Ristolainen who wants out and a lot of teams will be looking for a RHD on a decent term.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Travis Hamonic is the first player to opt out. Hamonic's daughter was hospitalized last year with a respiratory (she was 8 months old so the time).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Stamkos has a new LBI and won't be participating fully at start of training camp.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The schedule is amazing once games resume on Aug 2. Games starting at noon everyday.
General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 10 Img_2010

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Working from home is going to be awesome. Plant my a$$ in front of the tv with a laptop. Going to be a good August

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Sven Baertschi had opted out.

I'm guessing there will be between 10 and 20 players who opt out.



Last edited by wprager on Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I wonder how Habs management will feel if Domi opts out. I also wonder if Habs management may be pressuring him to do so.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum