GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 26]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:Now multiple players have apparently tested positive on Montreal

Pretty soon I don't think you would be able to get this info from any reliable sources. The NHL will be reporting positive test results and will not even specify the team.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
You'll be able to tell from omissions in the lineup

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:You'll be able to tell from omissions in the lineup

Like I said earlier, a tsunami of UBIs.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Lagoon wrote:COVID is just a playoff upper body injury. Gametime decision. Advertising revenue is the vaccine.

Two weeks ago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
"not fit to play" - the new UBI:

Jared Bednar says Colin Wilson is "not fit to play" right now. That's really all coaches/management can say about players that aren't on the ice right now, per new protocol agreements with NHLPA


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
From the NHL press release:

- over 600 players have reported to their teams for phase 2
- nearly 5000 tests have been conducted (I'm guessing that's players and other personnel)
- 30 positives (I believe if someone tests positive they do another test before confirming, so there may also be some who tested positive and then negative, leading to an inconclusive result)
- no idea how many of the 30 are players
- additionally there are 13 other players who had tested positively outside of phase 2 (e.g. Matthews); not sure if they are only counting players from the 24 RTP teams (i.e. would Zaitsev be among the 13?)

Not a great start but I guess that was expected.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:"not fit to play" - the new UBI:

Jared Bednar says Colin Wilson is "not fit to play" right now. That's really all coaches/management can say about players that aren't on the ice right now, per new protocol agreements with NHLPA

Fat Bastarditis. Crawford has it too

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
It's amazing how many people have it without knowing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:It's amazing how many people have it without knowing.

Fat Bastarditis? I have it (I blame Covid) and I know it.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I was talking COVID but fat bastarditis applies too

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I have COVID 15 (the number of pounds I've added since it all started)... Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Probably hasn't helped anyone lose any weight, yeah.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
From Renaud Lavoie:
Brett Kulak and Xavier Ouellet not at practice again today @CanadiensMTL

So that's 2 of the rumoured 3.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:Probably hasn't helped anyone lose any weight, yeah.

I'm down about 5 lbs but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Probably has to do with eating at home more and not drinking as much beer.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:From Renaud Lavoie:
Brett Kulak and Xavier Ouellet not at practice again today @CanadiensMTL

So that's 2 of the rumoured 3.

This is a win-win for Montreal. They can blame COVID, play their younger players as 'experience', and tank against the Pens.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Probably hasn't helped anyone lose any weight, yeah.

I'm down about 5 lbs but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Probably has to do with eating at home more and not drinking as much beer.

My beer consumption and other recently legalized habits are at an all time glorious HIGH!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Probably hasn't helped anyone lose any weight, yeah.

I'm down about 5 lbs but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Probably has to do with eating at home more and not drinking as much beer.

My beer consumption and other recently legalized habits are at an all time glorious HIGH!

Literally never been HIGHer for me neither. How odd that I've gained a bit of weight. Almost like it gave you the munchies... Vertigo

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Probably hasn't helped anyone lose any weight, yeah.

I'm down about 5 lbs but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Probably has to do with eating at home more and not drinking as much beer.

My beer consumption and other recently legalized habits are at an all time glorious HIGH!

the latter also helps increase the consumption of unnecessary foods that do not prominently appear in the recommended food groups... Sarcasm
yup. I'm not losing any weight fast.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum