From the NHL press release:
- over 600 players have reported to their teams for phase 2
- nearly 5000 tests have been conducted (I'm guessing that's players and other personnel)
- 30 positives (I believe if someone tests positive they do another test before confirming, so there may also be some who tested positive and then negative, leading to an inconclusive result)
- no idea how many of the 30 are players
- additionally there are 13 other players who had tested positively outside of phase 2 (e.g. Matthews); not sure if they are only counting players from the 24 RTP teams (i.e. would Zaitsev be among the 13?)
Not a great start but I guess that was expected.
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox