GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 28]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Probably hasn't helped anyone lose any weight, yeah.

I'm down about 5 lbs but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Probably has to do with eating at home more and not drinking as much beer.

My beer consumption and other recently legalized habits are at an all time glorious HIGH!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:

I'm down about 5 lbs but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Probably has to do with eating at home more and not drinking as much beer.

My beer consumption and other recently legalized habits are at an all time glorious HIGH!

Literally never been HIGHer for me neither. How odd that I've gained a bit of weight. Almost like it gave you the munchies... Vertigo

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:

the latter also helps increase the consumption of unnecessary foods that do not prominently appear in the recommended food groups... Sarcasm
yup. I'm not losing any weight fast.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

the latter also helps increase the consumption of unnecessary foods that do not prominently appear in the recommended food groups... Sarcasm
yup. I'm not losing any weight fast.

Uhhhh, I'm pretty sure Cool Ranch Doritos are in ALL the recommended food groups.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Corey Crawford: UTP (unfit to play).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Corey Crawford: UTP (unfit to play).

it's a good thing they have Lehner... oh wait. Sarcasm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
How is Chicago somehow in the playoffs...yikes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bad weather in Alberta trashes Rogers Place Arena.  The entrance lobby is a raging river and there's also damage to the roof.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Bad weather in Alberta trashes Rogers Place Arena.  The entrance lobby is a raging river and there's also damage to the roof.

The official word has been that the NHL doesn't expect this to affect the start of play in August.  And I'd believe that...they don't need to worry about 20,000 people milling around in there.  Maybe this is a sign from above though lol.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, the rink itself is fine, and they still have time for cleanup. But that will bring 100s of additional people there are they will all have to be tested.

Mother Nature is not on board with the RTP.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Pastrnak missed his second day of practice. Although he passed his own Covid-19 test he then have in contact with someone who had tested positive and it's back in quarantine

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Maybe this is why the AHL was so quick to cancel their season - half of their league will be in the NHL playoffs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Crosby leaves practice 20 minutes early, Sullivan: "As the league has put forth these protocols with regard to these type of matters, we're not permitted to comment."

*These for of matters*? Was he purposefully trying to make it sound like covid?

https://www.tsn.ca/penguins-not-permitted-to-comment-on-sidney-crosby-leaving-scrimmage-1.1497076?tsn-amp

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Crosby leaves practice 20 minutes early, Sullivan: "As the league has put forth these protocols with regard to these type of matters, we're not permitted to comment."

https://www.tsn.ca/penguins-not-permitted-to-comment-on-sidney-crosby-leaving-scrimmage-1.1497076?tsn-amp

I'm guessing if it was in the middle of a practice that it's actually injury related.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Crosby leaves practice 20 minutes early, Sullivan: "As the league has put forth these protocols with regard to these type of matters, we're not permitted to comment."

I'm guessing if it was in the middle of a practice that it's actually injury related.

Yes, most likely. But the phrasing ...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
JR sues NBC for wrongful termination. Claims his firing was driven by anti-straight discrimination.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/jeremy-roenick-sues-nbc-sports-224414977.html

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
JR is a Cussing douchecanoe and always has been. What an absolute turd of a human being. Diddle him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Well, guess he's not getting into the HHoF any time soon. Better chance for Alfie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum